Saturday, March 24, 2012

Boot problem solved


I have loved boots for a long time. I can't think of many places where boots are not appropriate.  Of course some venues call for more expensive boots than others.

I love to dress the girls in boots.  They usually like to where them, however this particular pair of boots have caused Jaelin some discomfort.  I personally do not like the top of my boots touching my legs, therefore I wear tube socks.  Not many people know and those that do think it is hilarious but I wear tube socks every time I wear boots (which is almost 365 days a year).

I was shopping for a dress for a special occasion once and I ended up in JCrew.  Not a typical shopping spot for me, but because I am vertically challenged, dress shopping is difficult.  I came out of the dressing room to show Jake this dress and had this JCrew dress on with tube socks.  I heard a few snickers. I just didn't see the point of taking off the socks to show Jake the dress. I was thinking laugh it up and went and put on my Ostrich Skin boots that cost more than their shoes (they just didn't realize) and bought the dress and left.

I digressed - Jaelin's boot problem was solved last weekend. I cut the end out of two pairs of my socks and made "boot cuffs".  She loves them and now there is no complaining about her boots rubbing her legs.  

No comments:

Post a Comment