Friday, January 20, 2012

for the love of beef (part 6)


For the next year and half Jake and I dated.  The girls and I shared what would be the end of the "single" living.  (Although we didn't know it at the time - we would all be married in the next two years.) The last "girls" trip to the beach.  This is what would be the last years of our young adult life. 

me, Amber, Jackie, Mary and Patricia




Then there were more truck pulls!


And more County Fairs . . .


Parties with friends . . .

Weddings . . .

more truck pulls . . .

more County Fairs . . .

and Jake and I just hanging out



and then more truck pulls!

Jake and I had a wonderful time dating and I wouldn't trade these times (even the truck pulls) for anything.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome pictures! Those were the ones I had. I do have others from the beach days. I love the blonde highlighted hair. "Those were the days!"

    ReplyDelete