Thursday, March 28, 2013

fortheloveofbeef - for kids

I grew up watching Sesame Street. We didn't have cable or a VCR and so everyday just before my Dad came home for lunch I watched Sesame Street.  It is funny how you have certain memories that stick with you.  For me one of the songs I remember is "One Of These Things Is Not Like The Others". There are certain songs that stick with you so much, that when things happen in your life, they pop into your head.


So you can imagine what song popped into my head when I saw this the other day.


Let the record reflect that this heifer (I think) that keeps appearing on Jake and I's Facebook pages and now for the first time on fortheloveofbeef is the neighbors.  He is unable to get her in and would like to sell her, unfortunately he is now unable to keep her on his side of the fence.

No comments:

Post a Comment