Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Pictures from the tractor pulls.








 I thought I would share a few pictures from the pedal pull for kids and adults at Sheridan High School this past weekend . . .
Bryer is my cousins boy.  Does that make him my second cousin or first cousin once removed.
Whatever, you get the picture. (pun intended)

This Jaelin's face of determination.

This is my friend Mary's son - Garrett.

Jacie - I think she thought it was a parade, smiling at the crowd.

My cousin Jamie's other son Luke.

My friend Mary's oldest son Blaine.
My cousin Jamie's son RJ and her husband Matt.
There was a skinny girl contest . . .


Leslie my sister-in-law was the winner!



My brother-in-law Andy.




Jake pulled first but not the farthest.
He should have been thrown out for falsifying his entry, by reporting his age as 24.

No comments:

Post a Comment