Friday, November 30, 2012

Thankful for GOOD PEOPLE

It has been an insightful blogging November and although I did not make it through my complete list of great people that have come into our lives I am ending tonight with this.  I am mostly skeptical and think there are a lot of bad people among us, however writing these blogs this month has really only deepened my faith that there is a God and he puts the right people in your path at the right times.

Although you may meet a few people that are obviously struggling to find the good in the world and making poor decisions as they wonder about. There are really awesome people in this world.  I am thankful for all of the great people that have come in and out of our lives and all of the great ones I have not had the privilege of meeting yet.  I had the opportunity to teach a year with Mr. Andrew DeLong, who is one of the friendliest people I have ever met.  He would say, "there are no strangers, just friends I haven't met".

If you have read all or most of the blogs that I have written this month of thanking people, you should have noticed a couple common themes.

1. We are not in control and we will be given challenges along the way and great people will be there to help you through them.

2. The world, in spite of what we think is full of delightful people that are willing to be helpful and friendly.

My challenge to all of you filling out Christmas cards, please right a few special notes to the people that have helped you along your way, made your day brighter or even got you out of trouble.  They deserve to hear it and sometimes they may not realize that the little thing they did meant so much to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment