Saturday, November 17, 2012

Social Media

I have written a thank you to social media before - Thank You - Social Media.  However I am including it again as part of my 30 days of blogging challenge.  These 30 days of November - have just been awakening as I continue to thank the people that have helped us along our journey.  I have also come to realize I will not be able to get through my list of people, so I think I may continue it next November.

Jake and I have recently been chosen as a finalist for the Faces of Farming and Ranching.  I have so appreciated the positive comments, shares and retweets through social media.  Thank you so much for your support of us, USFRA, the beef industry, agriculture, and farmers and ranchers everywhere.

I would like to ask all of you to please log on to Food Dialogues and vote for your favorite farmers and ranchers which is the last portion of scores to be collected.

To all of my former students that I have taught and coached through Agriculture Education and FFA, if I have helped you along your journey please vote for me.  For any of my former students who feel I didn't do enough to help you, you should log on and vote for someone else.

To all of my Agriculture Education teacher followers there are 9 great videos to total about 35 minutes.  I believe that will be just enough time for you to sort some of your fruit and still have a quality of education plan for another group of students.  You can thank the United States Farmers and Ranchers Alliance for that. I would also appreciate the group of students that you eat lunch with, because they say if you write them a pass they will work on their record books and help you out - but then they don't, have them log on and vote.

To all of the farmers and ranchers who get the markets sent to their phone everyday at noon, please use that as a reminder to log on and vote for your favorite farmer or rancher.

To all of my beef readers please log on and vote on behalf of the beef industry.

To all of my readers who are agvocates at all levels.  To the people who love farmers and ranchers, please help share these videos with the people you know.  There has been a tremendous effort to make these videos and we as farmers and ranchers have invested money to create these great stories of many areas of agriculture and it is important that people all over the United States get to see where there food comes from and the real faces of the people who have made it their life's work.

No comments:

Post a Comment