Wednesday, April 18, 2012

You Been Farming Long

A few years ago I wanted to duplicate the "You Been Farming Long" picture for our Christmas Card, with our girls.  I asked my cousin Jamie who is really talented with a camera to take the picture.  I am thrilled with the picture even more today than I was that day.


For people unfamiliar with the "You Been Farming Long" picture I am including this attachment. http://www.oocities.org/heartland/valley/2252/lttlfrmr.htm I don't know the story to be true but it does have the boy version of the picture that also happens to be the original.

3 comments:

  1. Cute! We have the boy poster up in our barn office.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Till recently that picture was on the side of my frig. They are adorable!

      Delete
  2. I got here much interesting stuff. The post is great! Thanks for sharing it! Multivitamin Sheep Drench

    ReplyDelete