Monday, April 2, 2012

Farm Photos

I was trying to find a word to describe my photography skills and I immediately thought amateur.  But then I though that would probably be giving myself too much credit.  I immediately went to the online dictionary and found wannabe in the Urban dictionary and this is the definition: a person who acts like someone that they are not. also see moron.  I don't really feel like that describes my photography skills either.  I just thought that was funny.  Do I really need a word? You all have seen my pictures.  In my defense a lot of them have been taken with a Blackberry.  Although Jake tolerates my pictures during the birth of calves, he will not let me go back for my camera. 

However I think I finally took a good picture. What do you think?



Any photography tips would be greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment