Thank you to Katie at Rural Route 2 for awarding me with this wonderful award and encouraging (making) me feel guilty enough to search for my password to my blog. This will hopefully jump start fortheloveofbeef back to the blogging charts for all of my readers 1000's of miles away wondering what Jake and I do all day in rural Nebraska.
It is a huge honor to receive this award from another farm wife/mom in rural America blogging about agriculture.
These are the 10 bloggers I am awarding in no particular order:
- Buzzards Beat
- The BEEFman Bloggeth
- Feedyard Foodie
- Acorns for Thought
- Ohio Farm Kid
- Jeans Boots
- Farm Wives and Daughters
- Zweber Farms
- Kansas Cattle Ranch
- Beef Matters
My 10 questions . . .
1. Describe your Agriculture Operation.
2. What Agriculture Operation would you never do and why?
3. When was the last time you vacationed (agriculture events do not count)?
4. What is your least favorite food?
5. If you could make a t-shirt today - what would it say?
6. What is the last thing you pinned on pinterest?
7. What are you cooking for supper?
8. Who are you following in Basketball right now?
9. When was the last time you ate beef?
10. What is your most motivational Bible verse?
Thanks Katie for the blog CPR - we needed it.