Monday, October 15, 2012

Poorman Family Reunion

The Poorman Family Reunion was held in Glenford, Ohio this past weekend. I grew up as a Poorman and before I took Jake's last name my name was Poorman.  I still have a few past students that still refer to me as Miss Poorman.  This event along with a few great pictures from my cousin Jamie Snider has inspired the post this evening.


Great Grandpa Earl and Grandma Emma (Westall) Poorman

Mabel, Nell, Jim (Grandpa) and Paul Poorman


Earl and Emma (Westall) Poorman Mabel, Nell, Jim and Paul Poorman


Joan and Jim Poorman (Grandma and Grandpa) Wedding Picture
(Does anyone else think the corsage is rather large? Maybe that is why Brides moved to bouquets)

Uncle John and my dad Jim
The eighth generation of Poorman's on Poorman Farms
Luke, Ethan, Jacie and RJ
(we need an updated picture with the added children)





No comments:

Post a Comment